Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing & Engineering – Assessor/IQA
Salary range £22,677 – £25,174 per annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing and Engineering
Region: North Wales
We are looking to appoint a qualified assessor to recruit and maintain a caseload of learners, deliver training, assessment, support and guidance to learners undertaking apprenticeship training with national and local manufacturing/engineering companies centred in and around the above region.
Key responsibilities include:
(Job Description/Person Specifications are issued with Application Packs):
- Maintain a caseload of learners and achieve employer engagement and apprentice (learner) recruitment targets by geographical areas and learner age groups.
- Carry out employer and learner start-up procedures, learner eligibility checks, initial assessment and induction, completing all necessary documentation accurately and on time.
- Plan and undertake regular assessment of learners to national standards, recording assessment decisions in accordance with ADT Ltd and Awarding Body requirements.
- Review learner progress and achievement in accordance with ADT Ltd procedures and contractual requirements, setting challenging targets, supporting and mentoring learners to ensure learning and assessment targets are met and framework and stand alone learning activities are completed by the expected/agreed time frame.
Ideally you will:
- Be a Welsh speaker
- Be or have been recently employed in a similar role with a training provider or college and have developed strong links within the Manufacturing/Engineering sector in the above location
- Be occupationally qualified to Level 3 or above in a relevant occupational area
- Be a qualified assessor (A1, D32, D33) or committed to qualify within 12 months of appointment
- Have achieved Key Skills/Essential Skills at Level 2 or above
- Have gained experience working in a supervisory/management role within Manufacturing/Engineering
- A valid driving licence and the exclusive use of a reliable car is essential to the post
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory CRB check. If called for interview you will be required to complete our Application Pack.
For information regarding the job role, please contact Mr Edgar Evans on 01286 677275 or email email@example.com
To apply, please send your CV to Mrs Rhian Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunities Employer and Investor in People