Salary: £23,584 – £26,181 per annum
We are looking to appoint a qualified Children’s Care and Playwork Assessor/IQA to recruit and maintain a caseload of learners, deliver training, assessment, support and guidance to learners undertaking apprenticeship training with organisations in North Wales.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain a caseload of learners and achieve employer engagement and apprentice (learner) recruitment targets by geographical areas and learner age groups.
- Carry out employer and learner start-up procedures, learner eligibility checks, initial assessment and induction, completing all necessary documentation accurately and on time.
- Plan and undertake assessment of learners to national standards, recording assessment decisions in accordance with ADT (WBL) Ltd and Awarding Body requirements.
- Review learner progress and achievement in accordance with ADT (WBL) Ltd procedures and contractual requirements, setting challenging targets, supporting and mentoring learners to ensure learning and assessment targets are met and framework and stand alone learning activities are completed by the expected/agreed time frame.
- Deliver new ‘Core Element’ qualification on a group basis.
Ideally you will:
- Be a Welsh speaker.
- Be or have been recently employed in a similar role with a training provider or college and have developed strong links within the Early Years Care and Playwork sector.
- Be occupationally qualified to Level 3 or above in a relevant occupational area.
- Be a qualified assessor (A1, D32, D33) and/or internal verifier.
- Have achieved Key Skills/ESW at Level 2 or above in Comms, Number and ICT.
- Have gained experience working in a supervisory/management role in the Early Years Care or Playwork sector.
- Have a valid driving licence and the exclusive use of a reliable car is essential to the post.
Candidates who are not qualified Assessors but hold a relevant occupational qualification at the appropriate level with the necessary experience in the Early Years Care or Playwork sector may be appointed as a trainee Assessor.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
For information regarding the job role, please contact Mrs Sue Edwards on 01286 677275 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please send your CV to Mrs Rhian Jones at email@example.com or ADT (WBL) Ltd, Maesincla, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL55 1RS
An Equal Opportunities Employer