More people work in Business Administration than in any other occupational area in the UK. Effective administration is vital to the smooth running of any business, large or small.
By undertaking a Business Administration qualification(s) at the appropriate level you will develop and strengthen the necessary skills to work efficiently within a business/office environment.
Why Business Administration?
- Every business needs effective Administration
- The skills learned are transferable to other occupational areas and the prospects for promotion are excellent
- The qualifications achieved are recognised by employers and will be a real advantage when you are thinking of promotion or applying for a job
The Apprenticeship Framework
The Apprenticeship Framework consists of a suite of qualifications, usually a competency based qualification, a knowledge based qualification, essential skills and employee rights & responsibilities. These qualifications have been agreed by the relevant Sector Skills Council responsible for Business Administration.
The time taken to complete the apprenticeship framework differs for each individual but you should expect to complete within 13 to 16 months. At induction an Individual Learning Plan is agreed and put together, personalised for your learning.
Dependent on your current job role and prior learning, learning can be undertaken at one of the following levels. Once complete you may have the opportunity to progress to the next level.
- Level 2 – Foundation Apprenticeship
- Level 3 – Apprenticeship
- Level 4 – Higher Apprenticeship
The Next Step
Contact one of our qualified Training Coordinators who will be able to help you decide which level is suitable for you.